Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Online reviews for Signature Detergent

The Laundress Signature Detergent, Classic, 33.3 Ounce Bottle Reviews...

The Laundress products are great. The scents are amazing, especially Classic and Cedar. I have allergies and don’t like overly strong scents, so these scents are perfect because they are light and fresh smelling. It’s just the right touch of fragrance to my laundry and is SOO much better than Tide smell and gets the job done. I recommend everyone try this product!!!
…..
The Laundress signature detergent makes doing the chore of laundry more fun. The scent is incredible and my fiance also noticed the new scent in my clothes. I can’t wait to wash my clothes again!
…..
Great product and a good scent. If someone doesn’t like the scent, that is certainly his or her opinion, but smelling like Tide or a dryer sheet doesn’t really do it for me. Above and beyond that however, the product really works well. This product is now a staple in my laundry room.
…..
Outstanding product. No residue with a clean fresh scent. I recommend this product above all laundry detergents. I will use no other!
…..
I absolutely love the smell of this product. The only reason I’m not giving it five stars is because of the price. For a large load, you have to use more than they say in the directions (1/3-1/2 a cup, rather than 1/4 cup), so the bottle really does not go very far. But if you can afford this, it is a fantastic luxury
.…..
This detergent has changed my life. My clothes smell amazing and actually look clean. I can’t believe I’ve ever done laundry before The Laundress. I’ve never written a review before, but I just had to for this product. The Laundress is a must buy
.…..
Mmm- It’s fresh, clean, and delightful. The other upscale laundry brands can’t even compare; I’ve tried every one! Laundry is a chore, but The Laundress makes my clothes clean and sweet. I’m hooked!

via toplaundrydetergent.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Our Blog