Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sparkling Chandelier

I love chandeliers, if I had it my way I would have one in every room in my home.


Cleaning hard to reach lighting and chandeliers is probably the most difficult thing to conquer…thank goodness for The Laundress Glass and Mirror Cleaner and our White Gauze Linen Kitchen Cloth.


Using a duster doesn’t work for tough dirt and dust buildup on glass and crystal. The White Gauze Cloth picks up dirt easily-just spray the Glass & Mirror Cleaner directly on the cloth and clean.  For the dangling pieces I sprayed directly and wiped off with the gauze kitchen cloth.


                              Before                                                      After   
Voila-A sparkling and gorgeous chandelier!

 

1 comment:

Paula said...

ah, now I am confused. I own the lint free cotton cloths and thought they were jsut perfect for mirrors and glass?

"1 set of 3 white 100% cotton lint free cleaning cloths for spot treating on clothing and upholstery or for cleaning glass, windows, dishes and more."

I bought them especially for cleaning glass and mirrors, not so much for spot treating.

What is the advantage of the linen cloth compared to the lint free cloth? I guess they have not been available back when I bought the lint free cloths.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Our Blog