Thursday, August 2, 2012

Things We Love - Babette's Book Recommendations!




You've seen Gwen's Tale from London describing this white tee's emergency operation. Today we follow her to the next appointment - at The Society Club Soho!  (Don't Remember? Here's a Refresher!)

After an eventful lunch at Dover Street Market's Rose Cafe, I met with Babette at the Society Club Soho where some of our Laundress products are available. Babette has curated this cozy and inviting space with an eclectic mix of items - the kind of place that exercises your willpower to not take home everything. Unfortunately for me, but luckily for my bank account, I didn't have room in my luggage for all the things I wanted!


The Society Club is, first and foremost, a bookstore - one with a succinct mix of new, used and first edition works. 

 I took advantage of the opportunity to ask Babette for some book recommendations for my upcoming holiday. Here's what she had for me :









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Our Blog